Job Title Position:President, Architect
Why I chose architecture?
At young age I loved building and any toy that would let me do that. As soon as I was old enough to understand what an architects was, I knew I needed to be one.
The chicks dig it.
What I like about architecture?
- I love how architecture is the combination of art and science or emotion and logic.
- Seeing a collective group of ideas come together to manifest a tangible group of ideas.
The best part of my job is?
- It’s rewarding to develop a relationship with the client and reach that point where you really understand their unique needs.
- I get to collaborate with a lot of talented people.
What do I do In my spare time?
- Remodel my house
- Spend time with my growing family