Job Title Position:Architect, Project Manager, LEED AP
Why I chose architecture?
By accident. I was majoring in speech pathology and took an interior design class just to fulfill an elective requirement. I really enjoyed it so I took an architectural class. I was ‘hooked’ and changed my major that semester.
What I like about architecture?
- Seeing a project from start to finish.
- Renovation projects- the added complexity verses new buildings.
- Working in a corroborative process to find the best possible design solution
What do I do In my spare time?
- Travel/ watch my son and daughter sporting events
- Hiking in the Black Hills
- Helping teenage moms
- Work in the yard